Austin, Texas is an oasis of awesome. The only problem is that it’s surrounded by Texas. heh
In Austin, we visited a number of neat places, including:
- Torchy’s Tacos, a taco place.
- The Austin Food Truck Court.
- Chuy’s, a Mexican restaurant.
- Counter Culture, a vegan restaurant.
- REI, an outdoor goods chain.
- The headquarters of Whole Foods, an awesome grocery store chain.
Also, Austin had lots of interesting graffiti (most of which should really be called street art).
Overall, Austin is a really cool city, probably the best part of Texas.