- We saw (from a distance) the famous Annapolis Naval Academy,
- We visited our friend’s boat at Port Annapolis,
- We ate at a restaurant called Factor’s Row (review coming soon); I had a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich with apple butter, Brie, and pear slices (mmmmm),
- We shopped at the local Trader Joe’s,
- We walked around the city for about an hour, just to look at it,
- And we parked Shadowbeast for the night in the parking lot of the local Sam’s Club (not members, it’s just that Walmart/Sam’s Club generally allow RVers to stay the night in the lot).
All in all, I think the city is interesting, historical, and definitely worth your time if you’re ever in Maryland.