5 jokes from Alex
Here are five jokes you can tell your friends, family, enemies, cats, etc.:
- How many quantum physicists does it take to screw in a light bulb? – Three: One to move the ladder around, one to swap the bulbs, and one to calculate the most probable position of the socket.
- Knock knock – Who’s there? – Ram – Ram who? – Battering ram. *wham*
- How many programmers does it take to screw in a light bulb? – Two: One to check the documentation for
LightBulbSocket, and one to
- Knock knock – Who’s there? – Owls go – Owls go who? – Yes, yes they do!
- The pessimist sees a glass half empty, the optimist sees a glass half full, and the politician assures me that the glass would be more empty – or less full – if the opposition were in charge.
Haha! Hope you had a good laugh!